Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ganges

Women dance around burning funeral pyres in Varanasi

Adieu my friends, I am going to miss you all
I love you that's a promise without a moments pall
When the flames leap up to consume my body
Your names will be whispered from its delicate fronds
I love you all, those who staked my heart
And those who threw petals at my feet
I helped, but was never enough
I leave without your permission
And I leave like a coward
My life,s work undone
I am a mind and body just like rain
Just a dew drop on a shimmering name
Its a journey I take on an age old locomotive
Sluggish in its ride,drowsy in the night
Billowing  smoky darkness on your pure sky
I will see from the window a world that we built
I hope you can do better without my tilt
Adieu, my love, I hurt you a lot
Look at this way:
Who deserves more hate than this blot
So if hate were a conspiracy of love and lovers
We have done well in our nights cover.




No comments:

Post a Comment