Friday, January 17, 2014

Forewarned

Forewarned

Your charms brilliance of rainbows
Pulling my hearts delicate strings
Zithers chymes blues on my soul
Ringing my lifes varied hues

Dawn rises when your eyes gaze at me
Night falls when they turn away
Within its liquid warmth my love resides
Your smile leaves me astray

I am lost and drifting,ashamed yet shifting
Cant help myself in awe and surrendered
In  your cherry smile meshed my heart
Your lips have warmth of a cacoon

Warned, advised, reprimanded and cajoled
By Mom and all my dear friends
Dont give your heart so easily
Save it for some rainy day

Journeys in life are full of twisting bends
No shady nooks on its edges
Agonizing painful is loves arrows,deep is its open wound
Tears and prayers will not soothe, your broken heart on your sleeve




No comments:

Post a Comment